Puig des Molins Museum
Recommendations for the visit
Puig des Molins Monographic Museum is responsible for the preservation of the whole archaeological collection it holds, as well as of the site from which it takes its name. This is why we must point out some basic rules for the correct preservation of our heritage and for the well-being of our facilities:
• It is prohibited to access the Museum with umbrellas, or any other pointed objects. Handbags or backpacks must be left outside (there are some lockers in the reception area to leave your personal belongings during the visit).
• Smoking is prohibited in the Museum’s facilities and in the necropolis.
• Taking photographs is permitted, but without flash, tripods or selfie sticks.
• Food or drinks are only allowed in the areas specifically designated for it.
• It is prohibited to touch any museum piece or lean on the display cases.
• Remember to put your phone in silent mode and speak low.
• It is prohibited to access our facilities in a swimsuit or without proper clothing.
• Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Animals are not permitted, except guide dogs.
• There are babies’ changing rooms available in the main floor restrooms.
• Since this is a naturally modified environment, some of the accessible areas in the necropolis present an irregular layout with different heights in the hypogea chambers. It is recommended to use adequate and comfortable clothes and shoes. There are also security helmets available to make the visit to the hypogea easier.